If you celebrate Easter, you’ll want to experience Easter in the Cayman Islands. The Easter celebrations on Grand Cayman are very special, and we love sharing them with our guests. Both Good Friday and Easter Monday are public holidays here, and we celebrate accordingly. Book your getaway at The Residences Located at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, and join us for the holiday. Start planning your getaway today when you access our complimentary Vacation Guide!
3 of the Best Easter Celebrations on Grand Cayman
1. Events at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, is known for its extravagant Easter celebrations on Grand Cayman. This is probably the most convenient option for guests of The Residences Located at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, because you are staying right at the resort. Here are some of our favorite Easter events:
- Easter Bunny Afternoon Tea at Silver Palm Lounge– Bring the little ones to meet the Easter Bunny all weekend long at the Silver Palm Lounge. Mom and Dad can dine on finger sandwiches and pastries while the kids get excited about the holiday!
- Easter Beach BBQ– Have you ever celebrated Easter on the beach before? On Saturday night, you’re invited to dine on delicious barbecue out on the soft sands of Seven Mile Beach. Enjoy marshmallow roasting, entertainment, fire dancing, and more!
- Easter Brunch– Easter brunch is a tradition for many, and brunch at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, won’t disappoint. Indulge in a delicious array of breakfast dishes, and wash it down with Moët & Chandon. There’s even a kids’ buffet so you won’t have to worry about any picky eaters!
2. Cayman Kitefest at Kaibo Beach
For one day out of the year, the entire sky above Kaibo Beach is filled with color. Brilliant shades of the rainbow fly through the sky during the Kaibo Kitefest! If you’d like to fly a kite during this festival, all you need to do is pay $5 to Cayman’s ARK charity. You might even win a prize! The Cayman Kitefest is usually held Easter Weekend or Easter Monday, but there is potential for it to change every year so make sure to check for the correct dates.
3. Easter Egg Hunt | Z99 Easter Dig
You can’t have Easter with the kids without an Easter egg hunt, and of course, we do ours Grand Cayman style. Eggs are buried in the sand, and the participating children have 99 seconds to dig up as many of them as they possibly can. Then, they can exchange them for prizes!
Book Your Grand Cayman Getaway Today
Our Easter celebrations on Grand Cayman are always fun, and you’ll love staying at The Residences Located at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, during the holiday. Don’t settle for a typical hotel on this special occasion. Our luxury condos and villas are located right on The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, resort. Plus, you have access to all the incredible amenities the resort offers. Browse our exclusive Residences and start planning your stay today!